One topic on the forefront of everyone’s mind is Brexit, and at Keycraft we like to be extra prepared! Due to the impending potential prospect of a “No Deal Brexit” on the horizon, we would like to share some insight into the preparations we have been working on should this occur.
Some of the preparations that have been carried out are:
- Multiple warehouse locations across the European continent ready for immediate utilisation.
- Registration of a European Company.
- Increased stock holding by 50% to ensure we have sufficient to cover demands should there be immediate delays in shipping.
- Liaising with shipping lines to consider the most effective ports of entry on all imports.
- Plans are in place and ongoing to align all product marks and safety testing with new guidelines when these are made available to ensure all products meet the required standards.
We trust that the immediate setting up of a European warehouse and other preparations that have taken place and are ongoing demonstrate our commitment to customer care and satisfaction for the benefit of our mutual business.
However due to very recent announcements from the government it is looking increasingly unlikely that a “No Deal Brexit” will occur, and if so some of these preparations will have been unnecessary - but we do know it is better to be prepared!
We thank you again for your ongoing custom and will keep you updated with any further developments as things progress.
- Doug Cowie, Managing Director, Keycraft Global.